This is an information tab. Please click the corresponding links to learn more about each topic or service.
1. Choosing an Assisted LivingWith the array of assisted living available throughout the United States, the sheer amount of choices can seem overwhelming; however, making the right choice is made more accessible when you start the search prepared. Think of the process in three steps:
- Decide what you need
- Find locations that match your needs
- Evaluate locations using multiple resources
2. Sensory Stimulation For Alzheimer’sProviding appropriate sensory stimulation for Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia has been shown in studies to decrease agitation and restlessness, as well as improve sleep. These symptoms are very common in most forms of dementia, and certainly in people with Alzheimer’s, so sensory stimulation translates into improved quality of life for everyone in a care partnership. More recent investigations indicate that appropriate sensory stimulation can actually repair the brain and make it grow. Click this link to know more: https://best-alzheimers-products.com/alternative-therapy-for-alzheimers/sensory-stimulation-for-alzheimers
3. Snoezelen Multi-Sensory EnvironmentsWhat is Snoezelen? Snoezelen Multi-Sensory Environments are relaxing spaces that help reduce agitation and anxiety, but they can also engage and delight the user, stimulate reactions and encourage communication. Click this link to find out more: https://www.snoezelen.info/
4. Geriatric Medicine Near Sierra Vista, ArizonaClick this link to find out about Geriatric Medicine specialists around Sierra Vista: https://www.healthgrades.com/geriatric-medicine-directory/az-arizona/sierra-vista
5. Affordable Medicare PlansYou probably know that Medicare is a federal health insurance program. However, there may be a lot about Medicare that you don’t know such as eligibility and types of coverage. You may also wonder who benefits from it. To help you understand more about this federal health insurance program check out the information link below: https://netshopexpert.com/Medicare?og1=33e813d0-8fc9-44ad-99ce-3d015583d033&acid=cid45974&gclid=&msclkid=28d6822052c81f768277e16268c94ab9&asrc=bing&kw=Medicare+Plans
6. Dementia Society Of AmericaTo read detailed information about Dementia and other related terms, click this link: https://www.dementiasociety.org/definitions?msclkid=ede77482b1841fd6661617c08698a4f5
7. Digital Health Solutions – Ada Healthhttps://www.bayer.com/en/news-stories/putting-your-health-in-your-hands?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Generic_Healthy_Aging&utm_term=healthy%20ageing&utm_content=generic_health_older
8. Is This Normal Aging or Not?Do you know when to ignore your body’s lapses or when to seek medical advice? What’s normal aging, and what’s not? Click this link to find out: https://www.webmd.com/healthy-aging/features/normal-aging-changes-and-symptoms
9. 10 Early Symptoms of DementiaA dementia condition goes far beyond memory loss – this complicated condition is marked by a series of symptoms, especially in the beginning. But they can be subtle and not always easy to recognize. How do you know if you or a loved one shows signs of Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia? According to experts, any change that is different from a person’s usual behavior can cause concern. Take a look at some of the warning signs of dementia and learn to recognize the problem early: https://entirelyhealth.com/conditions/brain/10-early-symptoms-of-dementia/?ref_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Dementia%20Sy-D&utm_content=1349101424455425&utm_term=dementia%20symptoms&msclkid=4346b01bdf2011d3d4c4d359e280669a
The Sierra Vista Public Library loans an “Astronomy Discovery Pack”, including a telescope, a stand, an astronomy guide, and a manual!